Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I HIT THE COUPON JACKPOT :)

Yesterday, started out as a pretty good day for me. I went to the grocery store to pick up my WIC.  Chatted with my cousin Melissa for a while. Then, I went to the post office to pick up my mail. I had 3 envelopes from coupon swaps waiting on me. I received one 30 coupon train from the train I conduct *BIG SMILE*! A 40 Food only coupon train and my partner from the last coupon train on yahoo sent me an envie with 248 coupons!!! I bet her binder is awesome :) All I can say is "THANKS MELANIE" The minimum to send is 30. I thought I was hooking my partner up sending her 50, but my girl Melanie really hooked me up!! I was like a kid in the candy store.

I started thinking about the sales paper I browsed through earlier that morning. Our Harvey's has Kraft Mayo on sale this week 2/$4 and I have two coupons for $1.50 off. I can get 2 Kraft Mayo's for $1.00, NOW THAT'S WHAT'S UP!! I also received two $2.00 of Domino Sugar (4lb. bag) w/ the purchase of 10 pks of Kool-Aid. Our Harvey's has Kool-Aid on sale 10/$1.00 (no limit) & I have a coupon Buy 10 Kool-Aid Packs get 2 FREE. Can't wait to see what other's I can use! SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!

I found some great coupons amongst them all. I can say I had a great coupon day :)

~Bella~

No comments:

Post a Comment