Monday, July 23, 2012

Jimmy Dean's® Pancake & Sausage on a Stick


One of the best on the go breakfast items are Jimmy Dean's Pancake and Sausage on a Stick. These are a favorite of both my son and I!! I must pick up a box every month when I go grocery shopping. I grew up on Jimmy Dean products, it was always my favorite brand. As a young child my favorite was their sausage patties and sausage biscuits. Every summer my cousins and I piled in my Grandmothers house and our parents stocked her freezer with Jimmy Dean goodness. Having this history with Jimmy Dean, the first time I saw the Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick I just knew they would be delicious. I like the fact that they are microwaveable, you can grab them and go, and the pancake doesn't get soggy when you cook them. My son and nephew likes to eat them just as they are,  but I like to dip mine in syrup. In my opinion the pancake kind of has a maple syrup taste to it. Each Pancake and Sausage on a Stick is individually wrapped. So once the box is almost empty you can neatly stack them in a tray or corner of your freezer to save space. Anyone that has not tried Jimmy Dean's Pancake and Sausage on a stick is definitely missing out!!




There are actually three different varieties of the Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick. There is the original of course, blueberry, and chocolate chip. At this point, I have not tried the chocolate chip flavor. My cousin stated that her two boys, ages two and twelve both love the chocolate chip flavor and the thought of having chocolate for breakfast. Jimmy Dean's Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick comes in full size with a stick or the mini without a stick. We love them both in my home :)
Hmmm....



Want something healthier? Try Jimmy D's® Griddle Sticks made with turkey sausage. I have not tried this product yet so I can't vouch for it's taste. But, be on the look out because I do plan to purchase all turkey one month (bacon, sausage and burgers). I'm collecting coupons for the journey now and so that review should be up in a month or so. If any of you have tried the Jimmy D's® Griddle Sticks or any of the other turkey items please leave me a comment and let me know your opinions. I have a lot of friends and family that have made the switch especially with the bacon.


Please leave comments and let me know your thoughts on the products in this review. If you have also reviewed these items please by all means, leave a link below so I can check out your post. If you would like to use part of this post in a post on your blog, I ask that you please link back giving proper credit. The opinions stated above are mine solely and have not be swayed in any way.

Thanks for reading :)

~Bella~

No comments:

Post a Comment